An inspiring space where inventors, problem solvers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses
can collaborate, network, expand on their ideas and receive one-on-one mentoring.
The InnovationHub is a partnership between the city of Goodyear, ASU Entrepreneurship & Innovation Group, and the Maricopa County Library District.
At The InnovationHub you will find:
- Free Business programs; workshops, webinars, streaming videos, etc.
- Access to the library database and workforce development resources
- Access to city resources and business assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting room available for reservation
Located in the Goodyear Branch Library at 14455 Van Buren Street, Suite C101, Goodyear, AZ 85338.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Wednesday, Thursday – Saturday, 10AM-5PM & 10AM – 7PM
Walk-in hours are subject to change without notice. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Darah Mann at 623-882-7958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
InnovationHub Programs and Events
ASU Startup School is a series of facilitated workshops designed to assist entrepreneurs in learning what they need in order to develop a successful venture.
Looking to Start a Business in Goodyear?
Free Small Business and Entrepreneur One-On-One Mentoring
The InnovationHub offers you two great options for mentorship and business guidance!
Whether you’re just getting started or you’re already in business, the city of Goodyear offers free one-on-one business mentoring through the InnovationHub@GoodyearAZ, located inside the Goodyear Branch of the Maricopa County Library. If you have a business idea, or are already an entrepreneur, startup, or small business, Goodyear’s Economic Development Department is here to assist you in planning, launching, and growing a successful business venture. Mentoring appointments are available Tuesdays from 10:00 A.M. to Noon, and Thursdays from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. Other appointments are available Monday through Friday during regular library hours. Walk-in hours vary; please email email@example.com to schedule your first one-on-one session.
We have also partnered with Greater Phoenix SCORE, to offer you free one-on-one business mentoring.
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide. SCORE has been mentoring new and existing businesses for over 40 years. As highly successful and experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs, SCORE mentors deliver valuable, timely, and practical advice.
Whether you are a start-up or an existing business, SCORE mentors are here to help you and your business open new markets, reach new customers, and achieve new goals. If you are interested in booking an appointment with SCORE mentor Jay Gladney at The InnovationHub, just follow the instructions below:
1. Go to www.greaterphoenix.score.org
2. Click on “Request a Meeting” in the green box on the right
3. Complete the “Local Mentoring Request” form. Be sure to:
a. Describe your business and the assistance you need
b. Use the same e-mail address each time in order to avoid creating duplicate account
4. Once in the Calendar, select the location for the meeting from the drop down list*
*Note – the InnovationHub is listed as “Goodyear Library.” Mentoring is also available under the location “Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce” (SE corner of Litchfield Rd. & Van Buren St.) if the appointments available at the Hub do not work for you
5. Select a mentor (move your cursor over the name to see a brief profile) at the time available
6. Create a SCORE account (on Thank You page) to eliminate the need to reenter your contact information for the next appointment
7. You will receive a confirmation at the e-mail you provided. Save the e-mail--in case you need to cancel the appointment there is a link near the bottom to allow you to do so with one click
8. If you need help logging into the appointment calendar, select “Contact Us” at the top right of the greaterphoenix.org home screen.
Interested in learning more about available business resources and upcoming opportunities? Join The InnovationHub mailing list by contacting Darah Mann at 623-882-7958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All programs, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.