The Next Series of Startup School Classes Begins April 22, 2017.
Class size is limited.
RSVP now by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (623) 882-7958.
Looking to start a new business? Have a great idea for a business? Starting out can be daunting, so we help to make it easier for you! Join like-minded entrepreneurs and small business owners for our next series of startup classes. Our series of FREE facilitated workshops is designed to assist you in learning what you need to know in order to help get your idea or business up-and-running. We will share our expertise and experience with you!
Join us for this FREE five-class series that covers all the topics that are critical to the success of startups.
Come learn about:
The class series will benefit you with:
- Elevator Pitch - You will have an excellently crafted elevator pitch to share clearly what your business is and how it will help your customers.
- Target Segments - You will be able to define your customers through the Business Model Canvas and customer discovery process.
- Minimum Viable Product - You will have identified your minimal viable product.
- Marketing - You will learn how to market and promote your products and/or services.
- Grow your customer base - You will learn how to nurture and grow your business.
- Cost and Revenue - You will understand ways to reduce costs and increase revenues to maximize profits.
- April 22 – Getting Started
- May 6 – From Idea to Profit
- May 20 – Customer Discovery
- June 3 - Build Your Product
- June 17 - Build & Grow a Profitable Company
All classes run from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
***New attendees will not be added after May 6.***
To get the most out of the workshop series we recommend that you attend all classes.
Classes will be held at:
14455 W. Van Buren Street
Goodyear, AZ 85338
RSVP now by e-mail to email@example.com or call (623) 882-7958. Class size is limited so RSVP and secure your spot. Registering for the first class automatically registers you for the entire five-class series.