- Number of housing permits (FY 2016-17): 1,068
Amenities & Parks
- Goodyear Ballpark: Located on a 4-acre parcel, the stadium includes 8,000 stadium seats, 1,500 berm seats, six suites, and a 500-seat party deck area, for a total seating capacity of 10,311.
- Number of city parks: 18
- Trails: Approximately 47 miles of multi-use paved trails and equestrian multi-use unpaved trails
- Elementary School Districts: Avondale, Liberty, Litchfield, and Mobile
- High School Districts: Auga Fria Union High and Buckeye Union High
- Number of public elementary/middle schools: 13
- Number of public high schools: 6
- Franklin Pierce University: In June 2009, Franklin Pierce began their Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program in Goodyear. Franklin Pierce's Goodyear center also offers a series of online undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Timing of the 303 completion:
The Loop 303 and I-10 interchange is now open. In the future, Goodyear residents can look ahead to a five-mile segment of Loop 303 through one of the city’s emerging jobs corridors south of I-10. The Maricopa Association of Governments Council voted to include the I-10 to MC 85 stretch in the Regional Transportation Plan, with Phase II construction expected to begin in 2017.
- Length of runway: 8,500 feet
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul: AerSale
- Fixed Base Operator: Lux Air
- Annual number of flights (2015): Approximately 111,000
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!