Located in Metro Phoenix, the country’s #2 workforce market, Goodyear is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Our location, abundant land and low cost environment combine to create strategic opportunities for business.
Download our Goodyear is Geared for Growth Packet
Top 15 Employers:
|1||Abrazo West Campus||Health Services||1,009|
|2||Macy's - Bloomingdale's||Internet Fulfillment||1,008|
|4||Cancer Treatment Centers of America||Health Services||768|
|8||Snyder's of Hanover||Food Manufacturing||215|
|11||Palm Valley Rehabilitation & Care Center||Health Services||174|
|12||Dick's Sporting Goods||Distribution||170|
|15||Inventure Foods/Poore Brothers||Food Manufacturing||125|
- Number of housing permits (2015): 1,039
- Number of parcels: 37,697 (does not include state lands within city boundaries).
Amenities & Parks
- Goodyear Ballpark: Located on a 4-acre parcel, the stadium includes 8,000 stadium seats, 1,500 berm seats, six suites, and a 500-seat party deck area, for a total seating capacity of 10,311.
- Number of city parks: 18
- Trails: Approximately 47 miles of multi-use paved trails and equestrian multi-use unpaved trails
- Elementary School Districts: Avondale, Liberty, Litchfield, and Mobile
- High School Districts: Auga Fria Union High and Buckeye Union High
- Number of public elementary/middle schools: 12
- Number of public high schools: 3
- Franklin Pierce University: In June 2009, Franklin Pierce began their Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program in Goodyear. Franklin Pierce's Goodyear center also offers a series of online undergraduate and graduate programs. Goodyear enrollment: 50-80 (varies on class enrollments)
- Timing of the 303 completion:
The Loop 303 and I-10 interchange is now open. In the future, Goodyear residents can look ahead to a five-mile segment of Loop 303 through one of the city’s emerging jobs corridors south of I-10. The Maricopa Association of Governments Council voted to include the I-10 to MC 85 stretch in the Regional Transportation Plan, with Phase II construction expected to begin in 2017.
- Length of runway: 8,500 feet
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul: AeroTurbine
- Fixed Base Operator: Lux Air
- Annual number of flights (2015): Approximately 111,000
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Sites USA - 2015 estimates