Goodyear is strategically located in the southwest portion of the Phoenix metro area, just 20 minutes west of downtown Phoenix. Goodyear has great access to:
- Phoenix-Goodyear Airport offers general aviation services with an 8,500 ft runway, capable of handling 747 jet liners, large cargo planes as well as corporate and private aircraft. It is designated with Military Reuse Zone status, which provides tax incentives for aviation and aerospace industries. It serves as an anchor for our employment corridor – one of the largest in the state.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 30 minutes away to meet your worldwide needs.
- Goodyear is also close proximity to Luke AFB. This is an attractive opportunity for those in the aviation/aerospace industry in terms of access to qualified personnel.
- Via I-10, it is only 6 hours to the Port of Los Angeles and major southern California markets.
- I-10 serves as a connector with nearby Loop 101, Loop 202 and I-17, making the entire Phoenix metro area accessible.
- Goodyear is the home to the soon to be opened Loop 303 and I-10 interchange connecting to the I-17, thereby opening up to business opportunities.
- The Union Pacific transcontinental rail line serves several of our industrial-zoned business parks.
- Union Pacific Rail Lines (click link for rail map) provide Goodyear with access to 23 states in the western two-thirds of the United States. See
- Telecom/fiber optic paths follow rail lines, which businesses need.