The biggest experience working with the city is that they have always been available, they always have a shoulder to lean on and always an open ear to hear some of the concerns.Located in the country’s #2 workforce market, Goodyear is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Our location, transportation assets, abundant land, high capacity power and fiber and low cost environment combine to create strategic opportunities for business.
Geared for Growth in Aviation and Aerospace
With more than 75 years of aviation tradition and featuring internationally recognized companies such as AeroTurbine, Lockheed Martin, Lufthansa Airlines, and more, Goodyear offers a combination of assets that make it a place of opportunity for business in our GYR Aviation & Aerospace Corridor including:
- 300+ acres of leasable land on the airport.
- +/- 2,500 acres of available property within close proximity of the airport.
- A skilled aviation and aerospace workforce.
- Goodyear’s aviation corridor is located south of Interstate 10 (I-10) extending to Highway MC-85 and the Union Pacific Rail Road.
- Military Reuse Zone that provides tax benefits for aviation and aerospace companies.
- Foreign Trade Zones providing continuous property tax benefits for qualifying companies.
- High capacity telecommunications infrastructure up to 40GB and in close proximity to the National Fiber Network, including multiple providers such as Century Link, Level 3, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint.
- 3-Phase Power provided by Arizona Public Service with possible redundancy.
- High Pressure natural gas provided by Southwest Gas and Kinder Morgan
- Phoenix-Goodyear (GYR) Airport features:
- Runway: 8,500’ x 150’
- Major uses: Corporate aviation, the most diverse pilot training in all of Arizona and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO).
- 24-hour access
- GPS approach
- Lighted heliport
- Fixed Based Operator - Lux Air Jet Centers
- Coming soon: New 66,000 sq. ft. facility including -
- 18,000 square feet of office space
- 3 hangars at 12,500 square feet each
- 10,000 square foot FBO facility
- The historic Lockheed Martin Campus:
- Is nearly 500,000 square feet across 18 different buildings.
- Unique office and data center space is available.
- Much of the campus consists of highly secured spaces known as S.C.I.F. (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) space that provides opportunities for companies involved in data centers, cyber-security, and related technology companies.
- With a year-round sunny and clear sky, Goodyear is an ideal place for flight operations, drone technology testing and manufacturing, and data storage.
- Luke Air Force Base is located just north of the city providing businesses additional aerospace-defense opportunities in Goodyear.
Airport Commerce Center – +/- 7,220 square foot free standing building. Multiple suites. Private fenced yard. Located on Litchfield Road.
Airport Gateway Business Center – 26 acres (10 improved lots) located just 1.5 miles south of I-10 on Litchfield Road.
Airport Gateway North – 100+ acres located at the southeast corner of the Interstate-10 and Bullard Avenue interchange, Goodyear Gateway North offers 3,800 feet of Interstate-10 frontage, and 3,200 feet of Bullard Avenue frontage, all at the gateway to Goodyear’s employment corridor.
Airport Gateway South – 200+ acre industrial zoned park. FTZ approved. Located between Litchfield Rd and Bullard Ave, from Van Buren Street south to Yuma Rd.
Ballpark Village – 70 acres planned mixed use development adjacent to Goodyear Ballpark, the Spring Training home of the Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians. Located south of the I-10 along Estrella Pkwy.
City Center Airpark – 400+ acre master planned mixed use site with over a mile of direct frontage with the Phoenix-Goodyear Airport (GYR).
Clarius Park – 45+ acres for industrial build-to-suit; rail-served by Union Pacific. Located at Litchfield Rd. and MC-85.
Estrella Commerce Park – 600+ acres planned to be primarily a manufacturing and distribution industrial park.
Estrella Commons – 170+ acres planned mixed use development with I-10 frontage.
Goodyear Airpark – 260+ acres along Highway MC-85. Has the potential to add3 million square feet of office, industrial, flex and research space.
Goodyear Palms Plaza – 40 acres planned office and retail with I-10 frontage. Located at south-west corner of I-10 and Litchfield Rd.
Historic Lockheed Martin Campus – 20 acres located at the northwest corner of Litchfield and Airport Roads within the Military Reuse Zone.
KCI Goodyear North – 100+ acre mixed use site. Located at Bullard Avenue and Van Buren Street.
KCI Goodyear South – 100 acre mixed use site. Located at Yuma Road and Bullard Avenue.
Palm Valley Crossings – 9 acres of a fully improved business park and development. Located at the SE corner of I-10 and Litchfield Rd.
Southwest Logistics Center– 400,000+ square feet cross dock building and 127 available acres located along Highway MC-85
Aviation & Aerospace Key Employers
AeroTurbine – Aircraft Maintenance and Conversion
A2M Aviation Solutions – Aerospace/Aviation Operational Support
CTC Aviation – Pilot Training
Dean Baldwin Painting – Aircraft Painting
Galaxy International – Aviation Repair and Maintenance
Lockheed Martin – Aerospace (see video below)
Lufthansa ATCA – Pilot Training
LuxAir Jet Centers – Fixed Base Operator
Michael Lewis Company – In-flight Product Distribution
Phoenix Aviation Department – Airport Management/Operations
PolyOne – Specialized Polymer Materials
Prime Solutions Group – Aerospace Engineering
Sonoran Technology – Aerospace/Defense Consulting and Services
Unmanned Vehicle University – Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Drone Training
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!